Our relationship with you embraces an holistic approach to financial planning. In the first meeting, we sit with you to discuss our financial planning processes to ensure you understand what to expect from our services.
We begin by working with you to analyse not only your current financial situation but also to develop an awareness of your life goals. Then we develop a comprehensive plan that identifies the smart decisions you need to take to achieve your goals. Finally, we implement the your plan and review it on an ongoing basis to ensure it encompasses any legislative or life style changes that may warrant modifications to your plan.
We can assist you with managing and meeting your short, medium and long term needs and life goals:
- Provide direction and meaning to your financial decisions
- Put a strategy in place to help you build and protect your income and investments
- Assist you to plan for major changes in your personal circumstances eg retirement
- Help you monitor progress towards achieving your life goals
Our Comprehensive 5 Step Process
To develop your plan we will take you through a series of steps:
1. Initial meeting. The initial meeting is at our expense. We will meet with you to discuss your situation and reasons for seeking advice. At the end of this meeting we will mutually determine whether we are happy to work together to develop a financial plan for you. Click here to download a checklist of some of the most relevant documentation that you will need.
2. Wealth management plan meeting. At this meeting, we present our diagnostic of your current situation and our recommendations for how we can help bridge the gaps in order for you to reach your goals. This plan forms the foundation for all of our work together. We will demonstrate how we can add substantial value, outline the costs involved and determine how we should proceed. Both of us need to commit to work towards achieving the things that are important to you and your family.
3. Implementation meeting. At this meeting, we will execute the documents necessary to put your Wealth Management Plan into action.
4. 45-day follow-up meeting. At this meeting, we help you organise all your paperwork and answer any questions you may have, so that you fully understand all aspects of your plan.
5. Regular progress meetings. These meetings, which we schedule at intervals convenient to you, provide us an opportunity to review any major changes in your personal or financial situation since our last meeting. If these changes mean that we need to make adjustments to your investment plan, we do so. We also review your overall progress toward your long-term financial goals.